Years 1 – 8, Roll 170 U4
Anchorage Park is a small school servicing a diverse, multicultural community. With a motivated staff and a dedicated Board of Trustees, the school is keen to employ a forward thinking and knowledgeable leader who is passionate about student progress, achievement and wellbeing.
Our successful candidate will build on a range of current initiatives and established community relationships, including our association with Sommerville Special School.
We want our new leader to:
- Have proven leadership and management abilities
- Maintain our strong school culture and values
- Be honest, a good listener and approachable
- Value and support our staff, their strengths and talents
- Have sound financial and business acumen
The successful applicant is expected to start at the beginning of Term One, Tuesday 28 January 2020
Applications close 1:00 pm Friday 18th October