DEPUTY PRINCIPAL (7MU)
Decile 10, Y0–6, Grading roll 989.
A unique opportunity for someone to be our next Deputy Principal who:
- Already demonstrates successful leadership
- Wants to take their career to another level
- Has the chance to co-lead alongside the Principal to develop and implement the strategic direction of the school
- Can show they are a passionate, enthusiastic and effective leader
- Will be responsible for empowering and developing leadership capacity, leading Associate Principals and Learning Leaders
- Will inspire staff, students and our community alike to be aspirational in our school’s pursuit of excellence
- Demonstrates a student focussed leadership style
Does this sound like you?
Find out more information about this leadership role now!
Applications close 12:00 noon Friday 21 June 2019