To grow learning-empowered & empathic children
Nga Iwi School is a highly successful primary school situated in the South West Auckland suburb of Mangere. We are a U5, Year 0 to 6 school with a grading roll of 426 and an outstanding E.R.O. report in 2018.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a highly effective leader, with passion and vision, to continue this successful school on it’s pathway forward.
Key features of the school include:-
- A collaborative and inclusive school culture
- A high proportion of our students are from Pacific nations
- Te Pakari (our Maori bilingual unit)
- A willingness and ability to invest in people to support continual growth
- A focus on raising the achievement of our students so that they can succeed in life
- An emphasis on a growth mindset, learning power and student and teacher inquiry
- A coaching culture to support all developments
- An engaged, committed and supportive staff and Board of Trustees
- High engagement with the local community
Applications close at 1:00 pm on Friday 20 July 2018