Decile 8, Years 1 – 6
Pinehill is an established school with a motivated staff and a dedicated Board of Trustees. We are a Decile 8 primary school with 440 students that serves a diverse multi-cultural community, located between Browns Bay and Albany in Auckland.
This is an exciting opportunity for:
- A strong and energetic educational leader
- A person who has a talent for building teams and leadership in others
- A progressive, future-focussed Principal dedicated to implementing modern learning practices across the school
- A person with a total commitment to improving student learning and achievement
- An excellent communicator who can build positive relationships with students, staff, the Board of Trustees, parents and our local community of schools
- A visible leader who gets involved and is able to effectively interact with a diverse community
The position will commence in Term 4, 2019 unless otherwise negotiated.
Applications close 1:00 pm Wednesday 31 July 2019