“Steadfast and True”
We are looking to appoint an energetic, innovative and professional leader who will be committed to educational excellence and will engage and inspire the Ponsonby Primary students and the staff and would welcome being a part of our progressive community.
- Being learner and learning focused
- Focusing on high achievement in all areas
- Having students making decisions about their learning
- Having quality experienced teachers supporting students and families
- Having a strong and inclusive culture
- Valuing all things family
- Being culturally responsive
- Holding to the past and yet forging ahead to the future
As our new Principal you will have the knowledge and passion to lead our school forward.
We would welcome your visit to the school.
The position commences on the 28th January 2020 or as negotiated.
Applications close 1:00 pm Friday 4 October 2019