U3 – Roll 124
This is an exciting opportunity for a community-minded, future focused leader who is able to build on our school’s vision of ‘every child, every opportunity’, and to inspire students to achieve their potential within a supportive multi-ethnic community.
Riverina School is a co-educational, state contributing primary school located in Pakuranga, Auckland- a country school in the city. The school is well-resourced, with quality, committed staff and an effective Board.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven, collaborative leader who:
- is committed, focused and embodies an uncompromising and consistent approach to student achievement and well-being
- can uphold the school’s mission, vision, and values the school’s culture of courage, courtesy and kindness
- has proven management and leadership skills who inspires by example, and grows and develops students and staff
- is innovative, and a strategic thinker in an inclusive environment
- is experienced in developing an authentic and inclusive curriculum for learners
- builds positive, robust and collaborative relationships with the students, staff, Board of Trustees, parents/caregivers, whanau and the community. Uses networking to increase opportunities for students
- has strong interpersonal and communication skills, is energetic, has a sense of humour and can have fun
- appreciates a diverse, multi-ethnic community
- is focused on increasing the school’s roll
Position commences Term 3 2018
Applications close at 12 noon, Friday 4 May 2018