Contributing Years (1-6)
U4, Roll 286 (Maximum roll 325)
Providing a Catholic education that develops the whole person
We seek a highly professional Catholic leader with the ability to inspire teachers and children and who is passionate and enthusiastic about future-focused education.
We are looking for an empowering educator with excellent communication skills who values and builds positive relationships with students, staff, parents and the parish community.
A willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the special character of our school shall be a condition of appointment. The appointee will be required to accept and recognise the responsibility to maintain and preserve the Special Character of our school.
The BOT seeks to employ a principal who has:
- A passion for leading our Catholic school
- A proactive, collaborative leadership approach that empowers teamwork and develops professional capabilities
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the curriculum along with a strong focus on quality teaching and learning and student achievement
- A commitment to providing a positive and nurturing impact on our children’s lives
Position commences Term 2, 2019.
Applications close midday Monday 15th October 2018.