U2, Decile 10, Roll 76, Years 1 – 6
Nurture, Gracious, Excellence
Located in the heart of the St Francis de Sales and All Souls Parish, Devonport community, our school is looking for a new principal.
We seek a highly professional Catholic leader with the ability to inspire teachers and children, who is passionate and enthusiastic about future-focused pedagogy in an innovative learning environment.
We are looking for an empowering educator with excellent communication skills who values and builds positive relationships with students, staff, parents/whānau/caregivers and the parish community.
A willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the special character of the school shall be a condition of appointment. The appointee will be required to accept and recognize the responsibility to maintain and preserve the Special Character of our school.
The BOT seeks to employ a principal who has:
- A passion for leading our Catholic school
- A proactive, collaborative leadership approach that empowers teamwork and develops professional capabilities
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Excellent knowledge of the curriculum along with a strong focus on quality teaching and learning and student achievement
- A commitment to providing a positive and nurturing impact on our children’s lives
Position commences term 2, 2018
Applications close midday Friday 23rd February 2018