U5, Years 0 – 8, Current roll: 300
Together We Learn, We Pray, We Serve
Me Whakakotahi, Kia Maarama, Kia Pono, Ki Te Karakia
Located in the beautiful park-like grounds of the Pahurehure Peninsula and majestically shadowed by Pukekiwiriki (Red Hill), St Mary’s Catholic School stands proudly grounded in the rich history, charism and spirit of Euphrasie Barbier and the Sisters of Our Lady of the Missions.
We are a U5 state-integrated school with approximately 300 students from Year 0 to 8. Our students are capably taught and led by a very experienced and excellent staff committed to their success and wellbeing.
- diverse community, which is highly engaged and supportive
- values of respect, care and responsibility which underpin how we function and interact as a school community
- students who are active, caring and enjoy new discoveries, solutions and creativity
- quality teaching and learning that is well based in Catholic education, with a focus on bringing children to an encounter with Christ through a strong sacramental programme and connection to our Church Parish
- evolving, well-resourced integrated and authentic school curriculum
- motivated staff and dedicated Board of Trustees
Applications close 5:00 pm Wednesday 9th October 2019