Contributing Primary U6 Decile 10 Roll 520-540
Titirangi Primary School is a true learning community. The school motto, Ako Tahi – Learn Together, reflects the warmth and friendliness of a close-knit village school.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and innovative leader who will be committed to educational excellence, and will engage and inspire students, staff and the community.
The successful applicant will:
- demonstrate a growth mindset and a willingness to lead, respecting the school’s established characteristics and strengths;
- have strong interpersonal skills, and be a great communicator and listener who is approachable, friendly, humorous, insightful, empathetic and connected;
- be an expert in pedagogy who values and shows evidence of Mohiotanga (sharing inspirational teaching and learning), inquiry, writing, arts, environmental science, mindfulness and well being;
- demonstrate an exceptional ability to inspire students, staff and the wider community to model the school’s vision and values and achieve its goals;
- possess strong organisational and time management skills, and be an effective delegator who establishes efficient and effective processes;
- have high expectations of achievement from all learners – students, staff and the community – while promoting happiness, confidence and personal well-being;
- have proven skills in strategic planning, administration and financial management; possess significant business acumen.You will be well supported by a talented leadership team. This is an excellent opportunity for a collaborative and innovative leader to further enhance the school’s vibrant learning culture.
Position commences Term 2 2018 (or as negotiated).
Applications close at 12 noon, Friday 23 February 2018