Auckland’s North Shore | 5 MU’s
A fantastic opportunity for you to be part of our dynamic and growing U6 school in a diverse and engaged North Shore community.
If you want to grow professionally, are passionate about our vision for ‘education with a heart’ in an environment that excites and inspires children to learn. We want to hear from you.
Qualities of the successful applicant:
- can drive the school’s strategic goals
- is innovative/creative
- has proven successful leadership and teaching experience
- can lead teacher development
- values collaboration and inclusiveness
- has strong curriculum content and pedagogical knowledge
- can analyse, interpret and use data to lift student achievement
- demonstrates cultural responsiveness
The ability to promote te reo Māori and/or have successful experience developing eLearning/ICT in schools would be advantageous.
We encourage and welcome candidates to visit our school. Please email Gary O’Brien (Principal) or phone 09 473 8603 to arrange.
Please see our website www.torbay.school.nz
Applications close on 1:00 pm Friday 30 July 2021
Position commences Term 4 2021 or as negotiated.