Collaboration│Mahi Tahi – How to make it work!
Date: 4 & 29 May
Venue: Waipuna Hotel and Convention Centre, Mt Wellington, Auckland
This is a programme for leaders and teachers who are working towards developing a collaborative culture in their school.
This course uses research and practice to help your team, school or Kāhui Ako develop their capacity to work well together as effective collaborators.
This two-day development course starts with a focus on ME, the individual and extends this to understanding and developing WE, the team
This course will give you or your team the opportunity to:
- Reflect on your current practice and pedagogy
- Develop a forward focused vision for collaboration
- Develop a range of tools and skills to support your school
Throughout the two days you will:
- Develop an understanding of up to date research, practice and key conditions for collaboration
- Understand and review your own school using a collaborative framework
- Carry out an effective review to identify your current strengths and next steps
- Use case studies to examine a wide variety of collaborative models and practices from school in from New Zealand and around the globe
- Be supported to set up a plan of action which includes practical ideas for change and improvement in both structure and pedagogy within your school
- $650 + GST per person
- 3+ registrations from the same school: $590 + GST per person