Fundamentals of Coaching
ONE-DAY IN-HOUSE ONLY WORKSHOP – minimum 12 people required
Enhancing the quality of conversations in education communities
Coaching is now recognised as one of the most important and essential leadership skills within education.
Designed to give an overview and some experience of coaching conversations, the Foundations of Coaching programme builds an understanding of the coaching conversation within an education context.
This programme is designed to introduce coaching skills to school leaders and staff so they can more effectively support the development of others and enhance levels of motivation and commitment.
WHO IS IT FOR?
For Principals, Heads of Departments, Teachers, Team Leaders and anyone in a school or system leadership role.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Clear understanding of what coaching is and what it is not
- Confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately
- A practical way of setting and achieving professional goals
- Experience the impact of coaching conversations applied to real education topics
The programme will also present the experiences of New Zealand schools in using coaching to transform teaching and learning practices.
- 1 – 12 people: $350 + GST per person
- 13 – 24 people: $240 + GST per person
- 25+ people: $160 + GST per person