Fundamentals of Coaching Workshop
One Day Online Workshop – via Zoom
In 2021 we are offering schools outside the Auckland area the opportunity to attend a one day ONLINE via Zoom FUNDAMENTALS OF COACHING WORKSHOP to be held Wednesday 7th April 2021. Limited to 24 participants.
This Workshop is designed to provide an overview of key concepts and skills of coaching. Upon completion, participants can begin to use a coaching approach when having conversations with team members and colleagues. This programme was developed by one of the world’s leading coaching in education organisations – Growth Coaching International (Sydney).
This programme is designed to:
- Provide a clear understanding of what coaching is
- Build confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately
- Provide an introduction to some key skills in coaching
- Demonstrate practical ways of setting professional goals
- Provide an opportunity for direct experience of the impact of coaching conversations applied to real education topics
- Support schools to include coaching into their Professional Growth Cycles
Date: Wednesday 7 April 2021
Time: 8.30 – 3.30 pm with regular breaks
For: Primary and secondary leaders and teachers
Facilitator: Dr Nicky Knight Director of The Education Group and Growth Coaching New Zealand
Cost: $350 pp + GSTBook Now