Developing your Local Curriculum
Date: 2022 dates coming soon
Facilitators: Roween Higgie and Nicky Knight
This two day workshop will enable you to take steps to creating a curriculum that is responsive to the needs, identity, language, cultural interests, strengths and aspirations of learners and whānau.
This six module programme covers:
- An introduction and background
- Coherent pathways and transitions for learning
- Integrating capabilities/competencies
- Relationships for learning including stakeholder engagement
- Assessing learning
- Steps towards creating your Local Curriculum
This workshop will link to the MOE national learning priorities and a wide range of key documents such Ka Hikitia (2020) and Action Plan for Pacific Education (2020).
$650 + GST per person
3+ registrations from the same school: $590 + GST per person