NORTH SHORE, AUCKLAND, YEARS 0 - 6 WITH 450 STUDENTS
5 Permanent Management Units
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and capable leader to join our high performing, collaborative team, and school. We have highly engaged students and a supportive board and community. This role is fully released.
The Pinehill Way - Staff and students value:
Respect Responsibility Integrity Resilience Excellence
We are looking for a leader who:
- Is an experienced and capable strategic thinker who has vision and leads strategically
- Has the ability to develop SENCO expertise
- Has strong, research and evidenced-based pedagogical practice and knowledge
- Can work collaboratively with others to lead the development and implementation of the NZ Curriculum – Te Mātaiaho
- Brings an understanding of cultural capabilities, culturally responsive practice, and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Brings expertise in literacy or mathematics
Pinehill School is an innovative and exciting place to work and learn. We are proud of our community and the way we embrace new learning and change. We work hard and serve our community well.
We would encourage you to visit our school and explore this amazing opportunity. Details to arrange this are on page 7 of the application pack.
Applications close 1:00 pm Wednesday 6th March 2024
Position commences on Monday 29th April or Monday 13th May or as negotiated.