Principal | Tumuaki
Whakaarohia, akohia, tau ke!
Year 1-8 – roll approx. 7
Commencing Term 2, 2024 or as negotiated
Situated in beautiful coastal and native bush surrounds, nestled between Thames and the Coromandel.
Tapu School has a long history of providing quality education for the community of Tapu and its surrounds. We are now seeking a new Principal who will lead our school into the future. This is an exciting opportunity for an emerging leader looking to showcase their leadership capability. A school house is available.
We pride ourselves on:
- Our unique physical environment
- Our culture of care
- Our commitment to our community
- Our quality of teaching and learning programmes
We are looking for a principal who will:
- Be committed to and passionate about growing our school
- Be visible within and beyond the school grounds
- Develop relationships with learners, whānau and the wider community
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Have experience in teaching across the curriculum and year levels
- Grow cultural capability
- Take pride in the physical learning environment
- Manage school finances
The Board encourages applications from new and experienced leaders.
We would welcome visits to the school. Please see page 3 of the application pack for details.
Applications close 1:00 pm Thursday 19 January 2024