This online workshop will assist leaders and those working to support teacher growth. Understand the components needed in your school’s Professional Growth Cycle and develop a schoolwide overview and plan for growing practice across the school.
- Strengthening understanding of the Professional Growth Cycle including the Standards for the Teaching Profession and other Professional Standards and other guidelines for effective practice
- Develop a shared understanding of what effective teaching practice looks like
- Connecting collaboration and inquiry to professional growth
- Collaborative inquiry – research into practice
- Observing teaching practice and giving feedback – use of video and other tools to capture, analyse and improve practice
- Using a coaching approach to enable better conversations for growth and development
The online programme via Zoom is limited to 24 participants. Sessions will consist of 2 x 2 hour modules and 1 x 1.5 hour module with a 30 minute break between each module commencing at 8:30 am, finishing at 3:00 pm.