Learn about Growth Coaching International’s proven ‘relationships to results’ methodology for coaching individuals and teams. This very practical programme is designed to introduce participants to leadership coaching so that they can:
• exercise leadership with increased confidence and capability
• address performance management issues constructively
• enhance levels of motivation and commitment
• support the development of others more effectively
• provide difficult feedback while maintaining positive relationships
• facilitate higher standards and results
Who is it for?
For principals, heads of departments, team leaders and anyone in school or system leadership role.
What are the benefits?
• Clear understanding of what coaching is and what it is not
• Confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately
• Experiencing the impact of coaching conversation applied to real workplace topics
How does it work?
This program covers the three elements of the Growth Coaching System:
• GROWTH model
• Skills of coaching
• Coaching Way of Being
The two-day programme will help you both explore and experience the impact of coaching conversations. In addition, considerable time is devoted to giving feedback in the coaching.
The two-day workshop extends and deepens coaching processes and skills.
The programme will also present the experiences of New Zealand schools in using coaching to transform teaching and learning practices.