Administration Staff Growth and Development Workshop
For any person in a school administrative role, including Bursar, Executive Assistant, Executive Officer, Finance Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Manager, PA, School Secretary.
Dates and Locations
- $395 + GST per person
- 3+ registrations from the same school: $375 + GST per person
- If registering more than one person, please use comments section of the registration form and include name and email addresses of each person attending
This one-day workshop is dedicated to your administration and front office staff. It will enable them to reflect on the important position they hold in the school, the essential roles that the administration and front office staff do to enable their schools to run smoothly, and the skills and attributes needed to ensure the very best service to all stakeholders.
This three-module day has a strong customer service focus and covers working as an effective team, communication and customer service, positive performance management and personal and staff well-being.
This course will focus on the participants:
- understanding ‘how and why’ their role is important within the school / kura.
- completing a self-analysis of their service attitude and skills so that they can build capabilities in their roles.
- being empowered with techniques to ensure customer interactions are positive and that their roles are carried out effectively.
This is a unique chance to share and work with others in the sector and build relationships outside their school setting, and is suitable for anyone in a school administrative role, including Bursar, Executive Assistant, Executive Officer, Finance Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Manager, PA, School Secretary etc.
What past participants have had to say:
“I thought the workshop covered a lot of interesting topics all very appropriate to support staff in schools.”
“Thank you for such a well presented and knowledgeable workshop - great presenters with such great information.”
“Well facilitated. It is great to have some worthwhile PLD available for admin staff.”
“Lovely to meet other administration staff from other schools and hear their views.”
“Great day with a lot of laughs and understanding in the room of frustrations and joys of various administration positions. Really interesting facilitators, the stories really bring it all together.”
“Found the course beneficial to do as a team.”