Solutions Focus Master Class
Intending participants will already have attended a Growth Coaching International programme, either the Coaching Accreditation Programme (Phases 1-3) or Introduction to Leadership Coaching (2-day).
The Solutions Focus Coaching Masterclass refines and extends your coaching repertoire by intentionally integrating pragmatic and proven Solutions Focus methods into coaching, leadership conversations and bringing about improvements in teaching and learning.
The Solutions Focus methodology can change the direction of your conversations, enabling you to foster a creative and enabling mindset in yourself and others to make positive progress towards broader school and individual goals.
Tools and strategies to:
- Easily set up a Platform for informal and formal coaching conversations
- Effectively turn problems into finding solutions
- Use of the Future Perfect to creativity define direction
- Use the Scale, a very simple and highly effective tool, to build progress
- Make good use of Counters to build on the knowledge, skills and resources the coachee already has
- Affirm what’s working and bringing strengths to the fore
- Use Small Actions strategies to quickly build progress
- Make connections with the GROWTH framework as a coaching foundation
There will be many coaching practice sessions using the tools separately and together
This workshop is made available through our partnership with the Centre for Solutions Focus at Work.
This two-day workshop is a great way to build your existing coaching knowledge and refine your coaching skills by integrating Solutions Focused methods – more intentionally – into your coaching.