Introduction to Leadership Coaching
For principals, heads of departments, team leaders and anyone in school or system leadership role.
Dates and Locations
- Face-to-Face Workshops $760 + GST per person or
- 3+ registrations from the same school: $685 + GST per person
- Online Workshops $685 + GST
If registering more than one person, please use the message section of the registration form and include the name and email addresses of each person attending
Learn about Growth Coaching International’s proven ‘relationships to results’ methodology for coaching individuals and teams.
This workshop helps you to explore and experience the impact of coaching conversations. In addition, considerable time is devoted to giving feedback in the coaching. This is one of our most popular coaching courses.
This programme is for:
- Educational leaders at any level
- Aspiring leaders
- Coaches, Mentors & Professional Learning Leaders
- Administrators and managers
- In-house groups
- Communities or networks
This programme covers the three elements of the Growth Coaching System:
- The GROWTH Framework
- The four key skills of coaching
- The Coaching Way of Being
- Confidence and skills to lead more effective learning conversations
- Techniques for offering feedback that support growth and performance
- More effective goal setting and attainment
- Essential skills for leaders, coaches and mentors
- A contemporary way of leading & influencing
- Immediately implementable skills and approaches
- Increased self-awareness
Mark Keenan - Maraetai Beach School
Jane Ginders - Howick Intermediate
The Howick Coast Kāhui Ako (7 schools based in Auckland NZ) has recently completed a case study on teacher coaching across schools. The purpose of the study was to explore how senior leaders design and implement teacher coaching programmes that are sustainable and improves outcomes for all teachers and students. The study highlighted the positive impact coaching can have on school culture, student outcomes, collaboration, sharing of practice and quality of conversations between teachers.