Coaching Accreditation Programme
Phase 1 & 2: 17 – 18 May
Phase 3: 17 & 18 August
Phase 1 & 2: 7 – 8 August
Phase 3: 1 & 2 November
What is the purpose of the programme?
Growth Coaching International’s popular coaching accreditation programme has been designed for leaders and managers in the education sector who are committed to significantly building their leadership skills in order to manage themselves and others towards greater performance.
GCI staff have decades of experience in educational leadership settings and have coached and trained many hundreds of educational leaders across the country and internationally.
Who can apply?
- Education directors, school principals, heads of educational organisations and departments
- Head office personnel, including education consultants, HR managers and professional development managers
- Deputy principals, assistant principals and head teachers
- Teachers aspiring to leadership roles
- Education counsellors and senior assistants
- Individuals in people management roles in other educational government or private settings
- Organisations who wish to deliver the program ‘in house’.
Cost: $2475 + GST
Phase 4 (optional at additional cost)
Participants of phase 1 to 3 will be given the opportunity to enrol in phase 4. This is an optional additional phase which leads to GCI accreditation.
Phase 4 offers:
- Six individual coaching sessions providing a skilled coaching experience
- An opportunity to be coached on coaching
- Supervision support for work with real coaching client
- Completion of a written assignment