Fundamentals of Coaching is a one-day in-house only workshop to begin your coaching journey, or extend your coaching culture schoolwide. Contact us to book your PLD day.
* minimum 12 people required
Coaching is now recognised as one of the most important and essential leadership skills within education. This workshop is tailored for anyone with an interest in coaching and is designed to give an overview and some experience of coaching conversations. It builds a shared understanding of coaching conversations in an education context. It leads to enhanced levels of collaboration and collegiality.
Fundamentals of Coaching is a one-day, in-house only workshop for
- Wider education staff and community
- Whole staff groups
- In-house groups
- Communities or networks
This practical course provides an introduction to the three elements of effective coaching practice with a particular focus on the GROWTH conversational framework and the key coaching skills. Through a blend of interactive workshop activities and independent practice, participants will develop the skills and confidence to start having coaching-like conversations in a range of educational contexts. This day will give you:
- A clear understanding of what coaching is
- A common language and approach to professional conversations
- Confidence to use the GROWTH framework immediately
- Enhanced conversational awareness and skills
- More effective goal setting and goal attainment
- Immediately implementable skills and techniques
What others have said
It's is a learning process with awesome outcomes and ongoing learning relationships between both parties.
Presenter was specific, welcoming and knowledgeable in the PD focus.