Introduction to Leadership Coaching
TWO DAY WORKSHOP
Dates for 2016
26 & 27 October 2016 – Auckland
Dates for 2017
22 & 23 February – Auckland
9 & 10 March – Auckland
3 & 4 April – Napier
20 & 21 June – Palmerston North
29 & 30 June – Hamilton
29 & 30 August – Auckland
11 & 12 September – Whangarei
26 & 27 October – Auckland
Learn about Growth Coaching International’s proven ‘relationships to results’ methodology for coaching individuals and teams. This very practical programme is designed to introduce participants to leadership coaching so that they can:
- exercise leadership with increased confidence and capability
- address performance management issues constructively
- enhance levels of motivation and commitment
- support the development of others more effectively
- provide difficult feedback while maintaining positive relationships
- facilitate higher standards and results
Who is it for?
For principals, heads of departments, team leaders and anyone in school or system leadership role.
How does it work?
This programme covers the three elements of the Growth Coaching System:
- GROWTH model
- Skills of coaching
- Coaching Way of Being
The two days help you both explore and experience the impact of coaching conversations. In addition, considerable time is devoted to giving feedback in the coaching.
The two day workshop extends and deepens coaching processes and skills.
The programme will also present the experiences of New Zealand schools in using coaching to transform teaching and learning practices.
Cost: $650 + GST