Primary and Intermediate Middle Leaders Workshop
15 March & 10 April – Auckland – FILLING FAST
3 May & 29 May – Wellington
31 May & 3 August – Auckland
The Challenge of being a Middle or new Senior Leader
So you have moved from a teaching role into a middle leader or senior leadership position in a School. This course is a practical and theoretical approach to help you with this transition.
This two day development course will provide the opportunity for middle and new senior leaders to:
- Further develop and transfer your existing skills into your new role
- Help equip you for your new role as leaders of learners
- Develop your understanding of leadership and what it looks like
- Identify strategies to strengthen their teams/schools as communities of learners
- Develop skills around team building
- Network and share with others
Each session will involve professional reading, reflection, discussion and skill development and help you identify your strengths and area for development.
$650 + GST
3+ registrations from the same school: $590 + GST